Below you will find a list of various tools & services available to help support you as you journey in life and deal with challenging situations. Please click on the ministry names to get more information.
Bible Study Tools
- Bible Reading Plan - This one offers a drop-down menu so you can choose a reading plan (OT, NT, chronological, etc.) in the version you prefer; provided by BibleGateway.com.
- Bible Commentaries - Contains classic Bible commentaries by history's most renowned commentary writers; provided by E-Word Today.
Obviously this is not a comprehensive list just a few suggestions
- "Finishing Strong"--Steve Farrar
- "Measure of a Man"--Gene Getz
- "Kingdom Man"--Tony Evans
- "Every Man's Battle"--Steve Arterburn & Fred Stoeker with Mike Yorkey
- "When Helping Hurts"--Steve Corbett & Brian Fikkert
- "Spiritual Leadership"--J. Oswald Sanders
- "Don't Waste Your Life"--John Piper
- "Celebration of Discipline"--Richard Foster
- "Mere Christianity" -C.S. Lewis
- "Knowledge of the Holy"--A.W. Tozer
- "Crazy Love"- Francis Chan
- "Desiring God"-John Piper
- "Knowing God"--J.I. Packer
- "The Pursuit of Holiness"--Jerry Bridges
Recovery & Support
- Celebrate Recovery- Celebrate Recovery is a community of people who through brokenness and service are experiencing the healing presence of Jesus Christ. Call (925) 516-0653 x163 or email Sally Jenkins.
- Divorce Care - Find help and healing for the hurt of separation and divorce. Call (925) 516-0653 x7163 or email Sally Jenkins.
- GriefShare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life's most difficult experiences. You don't have to go through the grieving process alone. Call (925) 516-0653 x163 or email Sally Jenkins.
- Focus on the Family is a global Christian ministry dedicated to helping families thrive. Find resources for marriage, parenting, life challenges, and faith.