March 10 | Sanctuary
Child dedication is an act of faith by which a parent or parents offer their children up to God for His purposes and declare their intention to raise their child or children for His glory and their joy.
Child dedications are coming up soon! If you are interested in dedicating your child in one of our services, this is where you can apply.
What you need to know to have your child dedicated at Golden Hills:
– Please read our brochure/FAQ to learn about our child dedications.
– You can apply to dedicate your child at the link below.
– Once registered, a Kids Ministry representative will reach out to set up an interview with the interested parents. The interview will outline what child dedications are, why we do them, and is the final step of approval for parents.
– Once a family is approved for dedication, the final details will be sent via email and then the dedication will take place.
– Families need to be present at all services of GHCC for dedications (8:30am and 10:30am).